At xRM, our goal is to ensure that our customers receive the utmost in Microsoft Dynamics CRM support and service. Support is available to our customers via the customer portal, chat, email, and phone. Before you contact us, please make sure that you understand the xRM customer support policy.
Steps for Obtaining xRM Customer Support
1. Determine who your hosting provider is
2. Read and understand our xRM Customer Support Policy.
3. Sign into the Customer Portal.
4. Open a new support case
5. Email, call, or chat with xRM support
The quickest way to receive support is by logging in to the customer portal and opening up a new case. We strongly recommend using the customer portal first for the following reasons:
- It is the quickest way to receive Microsoft Dynamics CRM support and get your issue resolved.
- Inside the customer portal you will have access to our Knowledge Base and other self-help tools.
- The portal provides a list of the most common support requests along with steps and videos for resolution.
- The process of opening up or creating a new case has been streamlined to save you time and provide you with the shortest time to resolution.
- You will have access to chat and phone support from within the portal.
xRM customer support engineers try to focus on one case at a time so more than likely if and when you call in, you will be prompted to leave a message