Support is available to our customers via the
chat, email, and phone. Regardless of the support method, the creation of a case # is required before one of our support engineers can assist you.
Click here to access the Customer Portal and create a new ticket
The quickest way to receive support is by logging in to the
customer portal and opening up a new case. We strongly recommend using the
customer portal before trying anything else. Here is why:
- It is the quickest way to receive help and get your issue resolved
- Inside the customer portal you will have access to our Knowledge Base and other self help tools
- The portal provides a list of the most common support requests along with steps and videos for resolution
- The process of opening up or creating a new case has been streamlined to save you time and provide you with the shortest time to resolution
- You will have access to chat and phone support from within the portal
- Our support engineers try to focus on one case at a time so more than likely if and when you call in, you will be prompted to leave a message
The following links provide information and answers to the most common questions and requests.