CWR Mobile CRM from xRM FAQ
1. How much does CWR Mobile CRM cost?
A: The cost of CWR Mobile CRM licenses varies depending on the length of the commitment. If you choose an annual commitment, the cost of each license is $25 USD per user, per month. If you choose a month-to-month commitment, each license is $30 USD per user, per month.
2. Are there any setup fees?
A: There is a $60 USD setup fee per user for month-to-month service. The setup fee is waived if you sign an annual contract.
3. Do I have to sign a contract?
A: Yes, we ask our CWR Mobile CRM subscribers to sign a hosting services agreement (HSA). For your convenience, we offer two CWR Mobile CRM options: month-to-month and annual. The month-to-month contract requires a one-time setup fee of $60 USD per user that is billed at the beginning of the first month. We waive the setup fee if you agree to an annual contract. The monthly cost per user is $30 USD for month-to-month and $25 USD per user for annual commitments. Month-to-month contracts require a 30-day notice of cancellation.
4. On how many devices can I use a single CWR Mobile license?
A: The number of mobile devices allowed depends on the length of the CWR Mobile CRM commitment that you sign with xRM.com. Customers that sign an annual commitment can use each user license on three separate mobile devices. Customers that sign month-to-month agreements can use each user license on one mobile device.
5. When will Microsoft release Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Mobile?
A: The release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile is currently scheduled for Q4 2012. Our best guess is that it will be available in December of 2012.
6. What is the difference between CWR Mobile CRM hosted by xRM and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile?
A: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile is CWR Mobile CRM branded as a Microsoft product. There are no differences in features between the two products.
7. How much will Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile cost once it is released.
A: Microsoft revealed in a press release that it plans to charge $30 USD per user per month. Each user license would extend to three devices.
8. Can I continue to subscribe to CWR Mobile CRM though xRM at the lower annual commitment rate after Microsoft releases Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile?
9. What sort of hosting expertise does xRM have?
A: xRM is a Microsoft Partner with a Hosting competency. Our CWR Mobile CRM service is hosted in our cutting-edge tier-IV data center. Microsoft has also recognized xRM as a Hosting Partner of the Year Finalist.
10. What is the current version of CWR Mobile CRM?
A: The most recent version of CWR Mobile CRM is 5.1.
11. Which mobile devices are compatible with CWR Mobile CRM 5.1?
A: The following devices are compatible with CWR Mobile CRM 5.1: Apple iPad®, Apple iPhone®, BlackBerry®, Windows® Phone, and Android™ devices.
12. What is the name of the CWR Mobile CRM client?
A: The client is called CWR Mobile CRM 5.1 and is available in the Apple App Store, Windows Phone Marketplace, and BlackBerry AppWorld.
13. Is each CWR Mobile CRM client a native application for its respective mobile device?
A: Yes, each version of the CWR Mobile client is a native application for its respective mobile device.
14. Is the CWR Mobile CRM client application free?
A: Yes, the mobile client (CWR Mobile CRM 5.1) is free in the Apple App Store, Windows Phone Marketplace, Google Play, and BlackBerry App World.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for? Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to answer it.
CWR Mobile CRM Links
Pages hosted by xRM:
CWR Mobile CRM from xRM
CWR Mobile CRM: CRM in the palm of your hand (blog entry)
Going mobile with CWR Mobility and CWR Mobile CRM 2011 (blog entry)
CWR Mobile CRM Datasheet (PDF)
Pages hosted by CWR Mobility:
CWR Mobile CRM (product landing page)
CWR Mobile CRM FAQ
CWR Mobility Downloads (lists all available downloadable documents)
CWR Mobility Wiki Index (lists all available on-line help pages)