Standard CRM Online Quickstart Deployment Package Details
The standard package is free, $0, no charge. These are the standard features we give every Quickstart customer. No matter which package you choose, you get at least these features.
- We complete the entire sign-up and registration process on your behalf. You only have to relay the essential information to us once. We navigate through the various forms and input your information for you to save you time.
- CRM Outlook client installation documentation: We provide you our step-by-step instructions on how to install the Outlook client for CRM Online.
- Access to our knowledge base and self-help videos: You have access to our growing knowledge base of tips and tricks, fixes, and suggestion that we collect and maintain based on customer feedback and clever help-desk finesses. You also have access to independently produced original videos we’ve created demonstrating different features and giving walk-throughs of common processes.
- Best-practice suggestions on data migration: We provide you with documentation describing best practices to follow when migrating (importing) your existing company data into your CRM Online database using built-in migration tools.
- Best-practice documentation on getting the most out of Microsoft Dynamics CRM: With such a powerful and versatile platform, it pays on the long run to proceed in a well-organized manner for easy long-term maintenance. You also don’t want to have to hunt for or miss out on any useful features. We provide you with documentation describing best practices for getting the most out of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM webinars and podcasts: As a CRM Online subscriber, you get access to new webinars and podcasts produced by Microsoft, as well as previous webinars and podcasts archived in the library.
- Discounted hourly consulting rates on other services: By purchasing a pre-defined CRM Online Quickstart Deployment Package, you entitle yourself to receive discounted rates on additional services required beyond those included in the package, such as configuration and customization services, data migration services, training sessions, or business process and workflow consultation.
With this deployment package, we take care of the registration process for you in order to make the process even smoother. Once installation is complete you receive a guide explaining how to install the CRM Outlook client. This is one example of how you gain access to our knowledge base and self-help documentation. You also receive a guide explaining how to most effectively use Microsoft Dynamics CRM so you can maximize your productivity. What if you need information on data migration? We provide you with documentation listing our suggestions on the subject. The knowledge base expands even further with access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM webinars and podcasts so you can learn about the latest information on CRM. You get all of this and discounted hourly consulting rates on other services with the Standard Package.
Begin the purchasing process or learn more. Inquire about a CRM Online Quickstart Deployment Package.
Go back to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.