Platinum CRM Online Quickstart Deployment Package Details
The platinum package has all the standard features, plus the basic additions, plus the gold upgrade, plus a suite of platinum features including a full three-day Strategic Analysis, Requirements Gathering, and Business Rules Assessment. This is an absolute must for any small to midsized or large enterprise-level business concerned with rapid user adoption, ease of transition, rapid return on investment, and optimum fit. CRM Online is a powerful tool. Purchasing the Platinum CRM Quickstart Deployment Package ensures that its power is properly focused and connected to propel your business forward with as smooth of a startup period as possible.
- We complete the entire sign-up and registration process on your behalf. You only have to relay the essential information to us once. We navigate through the various forms and input your information for you to save you time.
- CRM Outlook client installation documentation: We provide you our step-by-step instructions on how to install the Outlook client for CRM Online.
- Access to our knowledge base and self-help videos: You have access to our growing knowledge base of tips and tricks, fixes, and suggestion that we collect and maintain based on customer feedback and clever help-desk finesses. You also have access to independently produced original videos we’ve created demonstrating different features and giving walk-throughs of common processes.
- Best-practice documentation on getting the most out of Microsoft Dynamics CRM: With such a powerful and versatile platform, it pays on the long run to proceed in a well-organized manner for easy long-term maintenance. You also don’t want to have to hunt for or miss out on any useful features. We provide you with documentation describing best practices for getting the most out of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Best-practice suggestions on data migration: We provide you with documentation describing best practices to follow when migrating (importing) your existing company data into your CRM Online database using built-in migration tools.
- Access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM webinars and podcasts: As a CRM Online subscriber, you get access to new webinars and podcasts produced by Microsoft, as well as previous webinars and podcasts archived in the library.
- Discounted hourly consulting rates on other services: By purchasing a pre-defined CRM Online Quickstart Deployment Package, you entitle yourself to receive discounted rates on additional services required beyond those included in the package, such as configuration and customization services, data migration services, training sessions, or business process and workflow consultation.
- Data migration service: We assist you with importing your data into CRM Online, including such tasks as configuring the mapping between the tables and columns in your old data base to CRM’s entities and attributes. Service time is not to exceed 4 hours.
- 14 hours of training: We will conduct 7 two-hour training sessions via LiveMeeting on topics selected by you from Sales, Marketing, Service, Outlook, Workflow, Excel Reporting, and Advanced Find. Training is important to rapid user adoption, as well as to effective use of CRM Online in your business. Training therefore increases rapid return on investment.
- Documentation on value and best practice for gathering requirements: These documents guide you through the methods for gathering your own business’ needs for what CRM Online can do for you. It is important when we are customizing and configuring CRM Online that we know what your purpose and business rules are. These guides help you record those in a way that allows us to quickly adapt CRM Online to your way of doing business.
- Create up to 40 custom fields for you: In CRM Online, data fields are called attributes. CRM Online allows for the creation of new attributes to record data specific to your particular business, such as the number of gallons of a particular customer’s aquarium, for a mobile aquarium maintenance business using CRM Online to track its customers’ details.
- Create up to 4 custom entities for you: In CRM Online, entities are collections of attributes about one particular thing. Common entities include the Contact, for storing various data about a person your business is in contact with, such as name and phone number. Custom entities are used to create new places to store data unique to your business, such as a new entity called “property”, holding attributes such as address and acreage, for a real-estate brokerage using CRM Online to track the properties they broker.
- Create up to 10 workflow rules for you: Workflow rules automate the business processes your workforce used to have to remember to do manually. Workflows help eliminate the busy work and let your sales people get more face time with their prospects. Workflows formalize business processes to help reduce human errors and omissions and make sure things happen on time and in the right order.
- 90 minutes customer support from a Microsoft CRM Online Partner: A Microsoft CRM Online Partner provides you up to 90 minutes of customer support in addition to the unlimited Microsoft support that comes with CRM Online. This is great for questions related to special configurations and customizations or about issues not specifically related to CRM Online that may arise during deployment.
- Strategic Analysis. This provides the best value by ensuring that CRM is configured to your current business procedures effectively. Our CRM Online specialists will sit down with you, and interview your most knowledgeable people, to discover those business processes that CRM Online will be used for, and determine how best to manage the configuration and customization phases of deployment to fully utilize CRM Online in your business setting. Strategic Analysis is not to exceed three and a half hours.
Our highest level deployment package, Platinum offers you all the features of the Gold, Basic, and Standard packages, plus you receive up to 90 minutes of extra customer support from a CRM Online partner along with 2 additional two-hour training sessions, totaling 7 sessions. Take your customization of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the next level; this package provides up to 40 custom fields, up to 4 custom entities, and up to 10 workflow rules. Where the Platinum package sets itself apart is in its inclusion of the Strategic Analysis phase. This is where we conduct requirements gathering, the interview process by which we figure out what customizations your company will most benefit by. Strategic Analysis provides the best value by ensuring that CRM is effectively configured to your current business procedures.
Begin the purchasing process or learn more. Inquire about a CRM Online Quickstart Deployment Package.
Go back to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.