Basic CRM Online Quickstart Deployment Package Details
The basic package includes the standard features, plus a basic set of additions for making CRM work in your business.
- We complete the entire sign-up and registration process on your behalf. You only have to relay the essential information to us once. We navigate through the various forms and input your information for you to save you time.
- CRM Outlook client installation documentation: We provide you our step-by-step instructions on how to install the Outlook client for CRM Online.
- Access to our knowledge base and self-help videos: You have access to our growing knowledge base of tips and tricks, fixes, and suggestion that we collect and maintain based on customer feedback and clever help-desk finesses. You also have access to independently produced original videos we’ve created demonstrating different features and giving walk-throughs of common processes.
- Best-practice documentation on getting the most out of Microsoft Dynamics CRM: With such a powerful and versatile platform, it pays on the long run to proceed in a well-organized manner for easy long-term maintenance. You also don’t want to have to hunt for or miss out on any useful features. We provide you with documentation describing best practices for getting the most out of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Best-practice suggestions on data migration: We provide you with documentation describing best practices to follow when migrating (importing) your existing company data into your CRM Online database using built-in migration tools.
- Access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM webinars and podcasts: As a CRM Online subscriber, you get access to new webinars and podcasts produced by Microsoft, as well as previous webinars and podcasts archived in the library.
- Discounted hourly consulting rates on other services: By purchasing a pre-defined CRM Online Quickstart Deployment Package, you entitle yourself to receive discounted rates on additional services required beyond those included in the package, such as configuration and customization services, data migration services, training sessions, or business process and workflow consultation.
- Data migration service: We assist you with importing your data into CRM Online, including such tasks as configuring the mapping between the tables and columns in your old data base to CRM’s entities and attributes. Service time is not to exceed 4 hours.
- 6 hours of training: We will conduct 3 two-hour training sessions via LiveMeeting on topics selected by you from Sales, Marketing, Service, Outlook, Workflow, Excel Reporting, and Advanced Find. Training is important to rapid user adoption, as well as to effective use of the tool in your business, and increases rapid return on investment.
- 30 minutes customer support from a Microsoft CRM Online Partner: A Microsoft CRM Online Partner provides you up to 30 minutes of customer support in addition to the unlimited Microsoft support that comes with CRM Online. This is great for questions and issues related to special configurations and customizations or about non-Microsoft-related items.
The Basic Deployment Package includes everything that comes with the Standard one. We handle the registration process for you. You receive knowledge-base guides pertaining to Outlook client installation, efficient Microsoft Dynamics CRM use, and data migration. Consistent with the Standard Package you gain access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM webinars and podcasts, as well as the xRM knowledgebase along with self-help videos so your company can be self-sufficient. In addition, you receive discounted hourly consulting rates on other services. The Basic Package also includes up to 30 minutes of customer support from a CRM Online partner. We will assist you with importing your data into CRM Online for up to four hours in order to ensure efficiency and a well-established deployment. In addition to the migration service, we provide 6 hours of training laid out in 3 two-hour sessions via LiveMeeting. These training sessions cover topics selected by you from Sales, Marketing, Service, Outlook, Workflow, Excel, Reporting, and Advanced Find.
Begin the purchasing process or learn more. Inquire about a CRM Online Quickstart Deployment Package.
Go back to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.